Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WEEK 3 - Black & White

It is Week 3 of the competition. This week the Fashionistas are showing us how to wear BLACK AND WHITE

VOTE for your favorite outfit over on the Left Side Bar. *Voting for all outfits closes on Aug 8, 2013 @ Midnight


OUTFIT #1
I usually love the starkness of black and white, but for a fun twist, I softened the sharp contrast between colors by adding a little gray here

OUTFIT #2
When black and white prints became a hot thing recently, I might have been the happiest girl ever. Black and white is so timeless and classic, but I always want to incorporate some sort of fun twist. A black and white flower print? Yes please! To see more pictures and the full post, check it out here.

OUTFIT #3
As you can see from all my outfits so far, I am loving dresses and skirts. They're comfortable and cool for the summer. Can anyone guess what item is NOT thrifted in my outfit? Yep, that's right. There's only one. Go find out at Run Style Run!

OUTFIT #4
I've been very busy this week so this look is coming from my archives. The classic black and white look is one of my all time favorites. I like to deviate with a little bit of color in order to make my accessories stand out.

OUTFIT #5
I love the black and white trend because it is easy and effortless. I wore this outfit on a date with my hubby. The great thing about it is most everyone has black and white in their wardrobe so its just a matter of pairing stuff together. ~Sophie (sister #2) saymoreismore.blogspot.com

OUTFIT #6
I love black and white, it's classic and you can't really go wrong. This outfit was very 40's to me (which I LOVE) with the pop of red and the pearls it felt like I'd stepped out of an old movie.

OUTFIT #7
When I do a black and white outfit - print, solid, or block - I love to add a pop of color somehow. Little black dress? Add some emerald jewelry. Black pants, black and white top? Add some red shoes. Black and white print dress with a grey blazer? I added my statement teardrop necklace in mint. It adds just enough pow without overwhelming the print.



No comments:

Post a Comment