Friday, June 21, 2013

Meet Brandi from Run Style Run


Hello
My name is Brandi.
I blog over at Run Style Run



I'm a certified personal trainer and always love helping others see their own potential.  I enjoy staying active through running and dancing. I have run five full marathons (26.2 miles) as well as a few half marathons and I participate on a ballroom dance team.



I love thrift stores, consignment shops, antique stores, and sale racks. I'm known as a "thrifter" who loves the thrill of the hunt. It is so fun to search among old trash to find old and new treasures at a fraction of the cost. 



I like to fill my wardrobe with flowy tops, vests,  maxi skirts, neutrals with a pop of red, boho hats and bags, and anything vintage or retro.




On my blog I share just a little bit of everything! My day to day activities as well as my treasure hunting and exercise routines. So come on over and step into my thrifted shoes!  I look forward to joining the Modest Fashionistas! Beijos

Follow Run Style Run
Blog  Instagram   Pinterest

See what REALITY BLOGGER loves about BRANDI on PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment