Sunday, June 23, 2013

Meet Mega from "Dress up on a Cloudy Day"

Pink Scallops and Stripes-7 
 Hi! I’m Mega from Dress Up on a Cloudy Day! My name means clouds, and I always like to describe myself as sunrise and sunset clouds: bright, filled with color, and always a little unexpected.   Colorblocking with Cobalt-3 
 I’m a recent college graduate who has a passion for fashion and medicine, which may sound a little unexpected, but I think getting dressed is such an essential part of one’s life, and I love to express myself with my clothing choices. Gold Isn't So Bad After All-3
 I’m happiest in colorful and fun clothing and
I love to experiment with my appearance (I recently got bangs!).
Tie-dye Jeans - A Happy Accident-2
Well that’s a little taste of me, and if you’d like to know more check out my 5 things about me blog post, my Instagram, and/or Pinterest! I'm so excited to begin this contest :D

See what REALITY BLOGGER loves about MEGA on PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment