Thursday, June 20, 2013

Meet Cecilia of Dearest Lou


Hello! I'm Cecilia, a life and style blogger coming to you from SLC, Utah!  




Dearest Lou is my personal outlet for all things going on in my life, however, its main focus is my personal thrifty style.


My blog acts as a motivation for me to get dressed every day, try new styles, and as a place to see my style change and grow along with my blog.  


After having Zaden and becoming a mom it's been harder than ever before to find time for myself and get ready everyday. I also have the challenge of finding outfits that are nursing friendly and that fit my new figure.


I'm so excited to be apart of Reality Blogger with all of these amazing ladies.

See what REALITY BLOGGER loves about CECILIA on PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment